Happy Fall (well, almost)! Please check out the newly redesigned tcttennis.com, and we hope to see you at the club during our Fall sessions starting soon.
TCT would like to congratulate the following teams for making it to Districts last weekend. Great work!
Happy Spring Everyone!
Our 2013 Summer Brochure has been posted and includes information on:
- Our Summer Frequent Player Card program
- Summer Junior programs and specials
- Spring Adult Boot Camp offers
In addition, Wilson will be coming by on April 6th starting at 10:30am, as a part of their Spin Effect Tour racquet demonstration.
TCT is back operating on the normal schedule.
TCT will be open today (Sunday 2/10) closing at 4pm. Matchplay has been cancelled for today.
Due to the severity of the storm, TCT will be closed today, Saturday, February 9.
We will reopen on Sunday, February 10 with our normal business hours.
TCT will be closing today, Friday February 8, at 11am. We will be reopening at 12pm on Saturday, February 9. All Saturday morning programs/clinics are canceled and will resume at 2pm on Saturday afternoon.
Due to the impending storm we will be updating the website continuously throughout the next two days (starting Friday morning at 8am) on cancellations of our programs. You may also call us at 203 268 3030 for the status.
SEASONS GREETINGS from TCT!
- There will be no programs running from December 24th thru January 1st (junior/adult clinics, season courts, leagues, etc.)
- We will be offering our special holiday rate of $24 per hour during the entire break (Dec 24- Jan 1). Reserve your court today!
- TCT will be closing at 3pm on December 24 (Monday) and re-opening on December 26 (Wednesday).
- TCT will be opening at 8am on New Year’s Day.
- Our normal programming will resume on Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
*Please note that free time for clinic participants will not be available during our holiday special.
Have a great holiday!
- TCT will be closed Thursday, November 22
- TCT will be offering a rate of $30 per hour on all open time Friday through Sunday (Nov.23 – Nov.25).
- There are no regularly scheduled programs running (clinics, ladders, etc.) Friday through Sunday (Nov.23 – Nov. 25).